Add Weeks and Days
Add Weeks and Days: Learn
How to add weeks and days:
- Add the weeks together.
- Add the days together.
- If the number of days is 7 or more, regroup the days into weeks:
- Subtract 7 from the days.
- Add 1 to the weeks.
- Repeat until the days are less than 7.
Example: Add 4 weeks 5 days plus 2 weeks 3 days:
- 4 + 2 = 6 weeks
- 5 + 3 = 8 days
- Since 8 is 7 or more, regroup the days into weeks:
- 8 - 7 = 1 day
- 6 + 1 = 7 weeks
- Since the days are now less than 7, we are done.
- Final answer: 7 weeks 1 day
Add Weeks and Days: Practice
weeks and days
Press the Start Button To Begin
This is 0 percent correct.
|Game Name||Description||Best Score|
|How many correct answers can you get in 60 seconds?||0|
Extra time is awarded for each correct answer.
Play longer by getting more correct.
|How fast can you get 20 more correct answers than wrong answers?||999|
Math Lessons by Grade
- Estimation and Mental Math
- Naming Numbers
- Percents and Ratios
- Place Value