Add Days and Hours
Add Days and Hours: Learn
How to add days and hours:
- Add the days together.
- Add the hours together.
- If the number of hours is 24 or more, regroup the hours into days:
- Subtract 24 from the hours.
- Add 1 to the days.
- Repeat until the hours are less than 24.
Example: Add 4 days 21 hours plus 2 days 17 hours:
- 4 + 2 = 6 days
- 21 + 17 = 38 hours
- Since 38 is 24 or more, regroup the hours into days:
- 38 - 24 = 14 hours
- 6 + 1 = 7 days
- Since the hours are now less than 24, we are done.
- Final answer: 7 days 14 hours
Add Days and Hours: Practice
days and hours
Press the Start Button To Begin
This is 0 percent correct.
|Game Name||Description||Best Score|
|How many correct answers can you get in 60 seconds?||0|
Extra time is awarded for each correct answer.
Play longer by getting more correct.
|How fast can you get 20 more correct answers than wrong answers?||999|
Math Lessons by Grade
- Estimation and Mental Math
- Naming Numbers
- Percents and Ratios
- Place Value