Dividing Hundreds: Learn
How to divide a number that consists of even hundreds by another number:
- Move the decimal point of the dividend two places to the left
- Do the division.
- Move the decimal point of the quotient two places to the right
Example: 1200 ÷ 2
- Adjust the decimal to read 12 ÷ 2
- That equals 6
- Move the decimal back: 600
Thus, 1200 ÷ 2 = 600
Dividing Hundreds: Practice
What is the quotient?
Press the Start Button To Begin
This is 0 percent correct.
|Game Name||Description||Best Score|
|How many correct answers can you get in 60 seconds?||0|
Extra time is awarded for each correct answer.
Play longer by getting more correct.
|How fast can you get 20 more correct answers than wrong answers?||999|
Math Lessons by Grade
- Estimation and Mental Math
- Naming Numbers
- Percents and Ratios
- Place Value