Subtracting Decimals: Learn
How to subtract decimals that have different numbers of decimal places:
- Write the number that is being subtracted from.
- Write the number that is being subtracted below the the first number so that the decimal point of the bottom number is directly below and lined up with the top decimal point.
- Add zeros to the right side of the decimal with fewer decimal places so that each decimal has the same number of decimal places.
- Subtract the bottom number from the top number.
Example: Subtract 11.48 - 3.2756
Subtract Decimals: Practice
What is the difference?
Press the Start Button To Begin
This is 0 percent correct.
|Game Name||Description||Best Score|
|How many correct answers can you get in 60 seconds?||0|
Extra time is awarded for each correct answer.
Play longer by getting more correct.
|How fast can you get 20 more correct answers than wrong answers?||999|
Math Lessons by Grade
- Estimation and Mental Math
- Naming Numbers
- Percents and Ratios
- Place Value